Scheduling your to-dos is one of the best productivity hacks know to mankind. This is especially true when there are deadlines involved. While deadlines are helpful to get things done, they often make you feel reactive and stressed as well.
To address this issue Butleroy can schedule your to-dos while considering a deadline. Specifically, we make sure there are no conflicts with other events and plan ahead so you don’t have to worry to get your work done in time.
With the latest version of your Butleroy app, you can even talk to Siri to plan your to-dos. Watch the video to see how easy it is.
Setting it up is easy, and here is how you can do it.
1. Open the new Shortcuts app on your iPhone or iPad and click “Create Shortcut”:
2. Next, you will be greeted with a “New Shortcut” screen that is still empty. Search for the Butleroy action by typing “Butleroy” into the search bar on the bottom of the screen:
3. Select the “Schedule to-do before deadline” action. It should be the first result in the list of actions:
4. Your new shortcut should now look like the screenshot below. Press “Next” in the top right corner to finalize the setup:
5. The last step is to enter a name for your shortcut. This name will be used to trigger the action via Siri. In this case “To-do with Deadline” would be a great fit:
That’s it. You have now successfully setup the ability to automatically create and plan a to-do before a deadline. We are sure you will love this feature.